- HKISC was established in 2010, it is a social group combined by companies, of which focus on software development, marketing and technical services. Targeting “Internationalize,Communicate, Cooperate, Grow, Surmount”, make an effort to build up a service platform for international resources sharing.
The association has setting a standard for the industry by using perspective plan, timely strategy, and unique measure. We sincerely invite you to join us, together, we can make a brilliant future. More info please access : http://en.hkisc.com
Pangolin is a penetration testing, SQL Injection test tool on database security. It finds SQL Injection vulnerabilities.Its goal is to detect and take advantage of SQL injection vulnerabilities on web applications. Once it detects one or more SQL injections on the target host, the user can choose among a variety of options to perform an extensive back-end database management system fingerprint, retrieve DBMS session user and database, enumerate users, password hashes, privileges, databases, dump entire or user”s specific DBMS tables/columns, run his own SQL statement, read specific files on the file system and more.
NOSEC Pangolin won International Software Association of Hong Kong(HKISC) Golden Prize.
Software Association of Hong Kong Hong Kong International Software Contest guests had a group-photo taken
- Cookie Re-Use flaw in Amazon,Ebay,Linkedin,Office365 and other web service
- Pangolin 3.3 Injecte JSP Form
- Pangolin 3.3 Released
- What if My WordPress site hacked
- Pangolin 3.2.6 Released
- NOSEC Pangolin Won HKISC Golden Prize
- Labor Day Discount
- Pangolin 3.2.5 Released
- JSky 3.5.1 released
- JSky 3.5.0 released