- Dear Our Valued Customer：
JSky 3.5.1 released. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think by clicking “Contact”.
New Feature and improvement
1. Add tens of new vulnerabilities definition.
2. Enhanced SQL Injection ability.
3. Add ability to process a special HTTP 404 redirection page.
4. Add a new parameter to control scanning process when HTTP connection failed.
5. Add new function report template editor.
6. Enhanced HTML report.
7. Support vulnerabilities sorting by URL type.
1. Fixed bug failed to display HTML info after scan a default page.
2. Fixed bug when export report to Chinese directory.
3. Fixed issue Max scan links.
4. Fixed some other Bugs.